CashFlow Investing is based on the Concept by Mr Robert Kiyosaki, where the Strategies/Mindset of Investing formulated Primarily for Cashflow collection, Secondarily for Capital Gains.

I see it as a business model similar to "Insurance", "Vehicle Rental", "Property Rental". Where you manage/own assets which generates Cashflow Income on a consistent, shorter term, manageable, predictable & acceptable basis.

It is not a Get-Rich Quick, One-Time jackpot kind of strategies where you can retire quickly, but a consistent system which I use personally which will & can replace your working Income over time, leading to Retirement.


Caution - Formulated Systematically to lead to Retirement in 8 years.

Thursday, December 3, 2015

40th TRADE (04/12/2015)

Hi All,

Firstly, let me give you guys an update regards to my positions on NBG (National Bank of Greece), since delisting has commenced due to the price of its share which is below $1 for a period of time.

I've received an email on the reverse stock split 15 to 1 on NBG so that they can "pump" up the share price above $1 to maintain's its listing on NYSE. Currently still halt on trading till further announcement of the date. As for the system I'm using, I'm not at risk in fact advantages as I'm a seller of Options for Cashflow, thus time is passing fast for me. I do hold some NBG stocks, fully paid, so not much of an issue. Email annoucement as below:



Lastest Trade order below, is Not a Cashflow Trade but a Capital Gains Trade which I'm testing, 1 day duration.

Net Profit Collected: USD $74





















*Refer to Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment