CashFlow Investing is based on the Concept by Mr Robert Kiyosaki, where the Strategies/Mindset of Investing formulated Primarily for Cashflow collection, Secondarily for Capital Gains.

I see it as a business model similar to "Insurance", "Vehicle Rental", "Property Rental". Where you manage/own assets which generates Cashflow Income on a consistent, shorter term, manageable, predictable & acceptable basis.

It is not a Get-Rich Quick, One-Time jackpot kind of strategies where you can retire quickly, but a consistent system which I use personally which will & can replace your working Income over time, leading to Retirement.


Caution - Formulated Systematically to lead to Retirement in 8 years.

Saturday, February 21, 2015

17th TRADE (21/02/2015)

Hi Everyone,

Today is the 3rd day of Chinese New Year (Goat), yesterday a trade went through. The situation isn't "Positive" for me, but I manage to take timely advantage of it.

Remember my position in NBG, pending the negotiation of a bailout renewal/extension ? The EU has agreed to extend 4 months starting March 2015 for Greece. This news has resulted in a rebound of NBG passing the $1.50 strike, risking my position to be exercised, so I did a "Roll" order & adjusted the strike to $2 .

While doing so, I collected USD $101.99 nett cash for 2 months, due in April 2015.

Also I have another Position due for expiry today, which is an Advanced strategy deployment of NBG Put $1.50 . So I'll be placing another trade order this coming Monday to collect More Cashflow into my account.

*Refer to disclaimer



No comments:

Post a Comment