CashFlow Investing is based on the Concept by Mr Robert Kiyosaki, where the Strategies/Mindset of Investing formulated Primarily for Cashflow collection, Secondarily for Capital Gains.

I see it as a business model similar to "Insurance", "Vehicle Rental", "Property Rental". Where you manage/own assets which generates Cashflow Income on a consistent, shorter term, manageable, predictable & acceptable basis.

It is not a Get-Rich Quick, One-Time jackpot kind of strategies where you can retire quickly, but a consistent system which I use personally which will & can replace your working Income over time, leading to Retirement.


Caution - Formulated Systematically to lead to Retirement in 8 years.

Thursday, February 27, 2014

3RD TRADE (26/02/2014)

Hello Everyone,

Remember my last trade Nett in Cashflow of USD $394.51 when waiting for AMD to drop below $4 . It did went down below $4 by 21st Feb, 2014 end of day.

My last trade is exercised as AMD fell below $4, on 22nd Feb, 2014 I'm being assigned 14 lots of AMD:

Total Cash used for purchase: $5612.95
Share Price: $4 (100 shares per lot)
















So I placed my next trade order on 26 Feb, 2014 below, received Nett Cashflow of USD $234 for Apr 2014 Expiry.

AMD will release its earnings report by Mid-April 2014, since its still re-structuring its operations for the whole of this year, I expect to see AMD moving in range formation between $3.30 to $4 , unless it can produce better than expected results before the re-structuring is completed.













*Refer to disclaimer 

No comments:

Post a Comment